You Can Fill the Application Electronically or Simply Click Here to Download the Form and Email it to Us
Dear Grant Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in the Women’s Health Initiatives Foundation (WHIF) Individual Grant Program. On the following pages, you will find our Application Form as well as the terms and conditions of the Individual Grant program.
Applications for Grants from WHIF and any Grants awarded by WHIF are governed by the WHIF Individual Grant Award Terms and Conditions which are included in the Application Form. Every applicant should carefully read the Application and the Terms and Conditions. Each Applicant who submits an application for an Individual Grant agrees to be bound by the Application and the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these requirements for any reason, please DO NOT submit an Application.
WHIF’s mission is to empower women and guide them to the truth about natural options which can prevent, treat, and defeat cancer. WHIF fulfils its mission through the following initiatives…
- We provide financial support and access to the New Hope for Cancer program where cancer patients receive life-saving treatment which is often not covered by insurance.
- We educate women about complementary and alternative cancer prevention methods and treatment options.
- We provide financial assistance for non-invasive diagnostic thermography screenings.
- We offer holistic cancer coaching to prevent, heal, and recover from disease.
The initiatives considered in this grant are:
- Financial assistance with the cost (full or part) of diagnostic thermography screenings for men and women on the full upper body through Mindful Wellness Thermography in West Chester, Ohio
- Initial case consultation cost (full or part) with Dr. Mark Rosenberg or other physician as assigned via the New Hope for Cancer Program at the Rosenberg Integrative Cancer Treatment and Research Institute. Consultation by phone or Skype.
- Holistic Cancer Coaching sessions with Kelly Brown who is certified through the Center for the Advancement in Cancer Education.
- Financial assistance to cover the cost of the DNA Life Estrogen Metabolite Kit for breast cancer survivors OR those with a high family risk of developing breast cancer.
Thanks to the generous support we receive from our donors and our fundraising events, WHIF is able to award full and partial Individual Grants to qualified applicants. The qualification requirements are stated in the application form.
Our Grant Application consists of all or part of the following:
- Brief personal history of medical condition, need and proposed use of the Grant; 2. Testimonial about you; 3. Doctor’s letter of medical condition; 4. Income verification, i.e. W-2 or other government verification; and 5. Household bills, medical invoices or other evidence of outstanding debt related to your medical condition 6. Pay It Forward Donation (Optional)
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE REVIEWED OR CONSIDERED UNTIL WE HAVE RECEIVED ALL REQUESTED PARTS. OTHER CONSIDERATIONS FOR DOCUMENTATION CAN BE MADE ON AN INDIVIDUAL CASE BASIS AT THE DISCRETION OF WHIF.
Your request is important to us. We carefully evaluate Grant Applications in the order they are received in full. Processing and approval of applications can take up 30 days. Incomplete applications remain open for three months after which the files are closed, and a new application is required.
If your grant request is approved, funds will be dispersed in the approved amount directly to the WHIF service provider partners.
If you need to get in touch with us regarding a pending application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or Text: 937-371-4838
Thank you for your support of the Women’s Health Initiatives Foundation