You Can Fill the Application Electronically or Simply Click Here to Download the Form and Email it to Us
Dear Grant Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in the Women’s Health Initiatives Foundation (WHIF) Individual Grant Program. On the following pages, you will find our Application Form as well as the terms and conditions of the Individual Grant program.
Applications for Grants from WHIF and any Grants awarded by WHIF are governed by the WHIF Individual Grant Award Terms and Conditions which are included in the Application Form. Every applicant should carefully read the Application and the Terms and Conditions. Each Applicant who submits an application for an Individual Grant agrees to be bound by the Application and the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these requirements for any reason, please DO NOT submit an Application.
WHIF’s mission is to empower women and guide them to the truth about natural options which can prevent, treat, and defeat cancer. WHIF fulfils its mission through the following initiatives…
- We provide financial support and access to the New Hope for Cancer program where cancer patients receive life-saving treatment which is often not covered by insurance.
- We educate women about complementary and alternative cancer prevention methods and treatment options.
- We provide financial assistance for non-invasive diagnostic thermography screenings.
- We offer holistic cancer coaching to prevent, heal, and recover from disease.
The initiatives considered in this grant are:
- Financial assistance with the cost (full or part) of diagnostic thermography screenings for men and women on the full upper body through Mindful Wellness Thermography in West Chester, Ohio (includes post-screening interpretation and consultation) $400 VALUE
- Initial case consultation cost (full or part) with Dr. Mark Rosenberg or other physician as assigned via the New Hope for Cancer Program at the Rosenberg Integrative Cancer Treatment and Research Institute. Consultation by phone or Skype. $550 VALUE
- Holistic Cancer Coaching sessions with Kelly Brown who is certified through the Center for the Advancement in Cancer Education. UP TO $1200
- Financial assistance to cover the cost of the DNA Life Estrogen Metabolite Kit for breast cancer survivors OR those with a high family risk of developing breast cancer. $300 VALUE
Thanks to the generous support we receive from our donors and our fundraising events, WHIF is able to award full and partial Individual Grants to qualified applicants. The qualification requirements are stated in the application form.
Please be patient ad allow time for the application to be reviewed.
If you need to get in touch with us regarding a pending application, please email email@example.com
Call or Text: 937-371-4838
Thank you for your support of the Women’s Health Initiatives Foundation